Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. −Psalm 119:105
Christian Attorney in Rochester, NY Manages Criminal Defense and Family Law Cases
Providing counsel and support in Monroe and neighboring counties
Most people don’t need a lawyer until they’ve reached a critical juncture in their life. Yours could be an arrest, or a family crisis like divorce. These matters will have a profound impact on your life, so it’s important to have a capable and dedicated attorney at your side. The Law Office of Maurice J. Verrillo, P.C. provides sound counsel and strong, supportive representation. Drawing on more than 30 years of legal experience and our deeply rooted Christian faith, we seek practical solutions that protect your rights and secure your future.
Determined criminal defense and family law representation in Rochester
Our law practices concentrates on the areas that most often affect New York families:
- Criminal defense — We handle a wide range of cases that involve state and federal charges. When it comes to providing a robust criminal defense that protects your rights, no traffic offense is too slight and no felony too serious. The cases we most commonly manage include DUI/DWI, and drug crimes. In addition to cases at the trial level, we also manage appeals.
- Family and matrimonial law — We have a full-service family law practice, providing representation for contested or uncontested divorce, alimony, child support, child custody and visitation, and various other family law matters.
- Personal injury — We represent injured plaintiffs in personal injury cases such as premises liability accidents, car accidents and dog bites.
- Estates and trusts — We can help you execute a will or establish at trust. Also, when your family changes due to divorce or adoption, you may need to draft or modify your will and estate plan.
By choosing the Law Office of Maurice J. Verrillo, you get a dedicated attorney whose Christian faith informs his practice. When you are facing a crisis, we can help.
A Rochester law firm with a difference
The most significant difference you’ll encounter at the Law Office of Maurice J. Verrillo is our commitment to Christian principles in the practice of law. In addition, we are:
- Experienced — Since 1987, we have assisted Rochester area clients in a wide variety of cases. Due to our success in the core areas of our practice, returning clients often ask us to represent them in other legal matters.
- Compassionate — By working conscientiously to get you through a crisis in your life, we strive to model Christ, who proclaimed liberty to captives and brought peace to the lives of so many.
- Effective — We have built a strong reputation bused on a solid record of success for troubled clients.
You can count on us to be candid with you and to remain sharply focused on your best interests throughout the legal process. We offer convenient times to meet and discuss your case during regular business hours and evenings and Saturdays mornings by appointment.
Contact our convenient, effective and faith-based legal service in Rochester
The Law Office of Maurice J. Verrillo, P.C. in Rochester values you, your case, and your time. Mention our website when you call us at 585-563-1134 or when you contact us online and receive a free 30-minute initial consultation.